CELEBRATE BY GETTING YOUR FREE 18MILESPERHOUR.COM CLIMB CATEGORY STICKERS.
Then go out this weekend and do some hill climbing. Look for these out there – they’re already starting to pop up.
The Climb Category stickers arrived at 18milesperhour.com global headquarters yesterday and we’re pretty proud. See, we watch all the grand tours just like you. Then, when we head out and ride our local hills, we always wonder how they stack up against the ones the big boys are on. So we came up with these.
Just go on mapmyride.com and, well, map your ride. Among other info, it categorizes the climbs using the same math as is used in the grand tours.
Then go out and mark them – in a way that doesn’t deface private property, of course. And not in a way that endangers safety or will violate the rules of the local governing body, right? Good. Had to say that. Now to the free part.
THE FIRST 50 PEOPLE TO “LIKE” 18MILESPERHOUR.COM ON FACEBOOK AND THEN MESSAGE OR EMAIL US WITH AN ADDRESS WILL GET A SET FOR FREE.
• UPDATE • THE FIRST RUN OF STICKERS HAS RUN OUT • SO UNFORTUNATELY OUR LIMITED TIME FREE STICKER OFFER HAS ENDED • WE WILL BE MAKING MORE AND OFFERING THEM FOR SALE FOR A REASONABLE PRICE, IF WE DO SAY SO OURSELVES • THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR INTEREST AND WE HOPE YOU’LL STILL STICK AROUND OUR SITE •
More stuff to come. In the mean time, we’re in the mood to celebrate. Mr. Weller, please do the honors…
- meddict likes this
- dearlivejournal reblogged this from 18milesperhour and added:
- hailant likes this
- bonedeth likes this
- eurus likes this
- jonxmack reblogged this from 18milesperhour and added:
- robertshepherd likes this
- lupum likes this
- jjajjajack likes this
- ajft likes this
- julian likes this
- dargelosny likes this
- 18milesperhour posted this