MOTIVATION, DECORATION OR SELF FLAGELLATION.
I’ve got my own little hall of fame going in the garage. This is the staging area for my (almost) daily rides.
Mementoes. Old, prized frames. Race numbers.
It’s very garage-y.
Some days it inspires me by reminding me of the challenges met and good times had.
Other days it reminds me that I’ve got to at least try to get back into that kind of shape.
Most days it’s just décor.
Do you do this? Paste up the race numbers?
Or do you toss them in the trash, saving only the memories?
I’m not that strong. I need to remind myself.
It’s that little extra motivation and flagellation.
And, let’s be honest, a bit of psychological masturbation.
- handlebarsnotfancycars likes this
- colinloughlin likes this
- freshrosemary reblogged this from 18milesperhour
- freshrosemary likes this
- thecuriousman likes this
- bikarlan likes this
- merckxism reblogged this from 18milesperhour
- domeakindness likes this
- stringbeans reblogged this from 18milesperhour
- veloluv likes this
- whatwouldyoulikemetosay reblogged this from 18milesperhour
- billbikes likes this
- rollingthoughts reblogged this from 18milesperhour
- 18milesperhour posted this