HAPPINESS IS EASY TO MEASURE.
The length of my shadows is directly proportional to the depth of my experience out there on my bike.
Early, early mornings or early, early evenings.
That’s where the good stuff is.
The sun and I are on the same level. We’re eye-to-eye. We’re both just getting started or calling it a day and the emotions are deep.
The calmness of the morning means interesting things are in store.
The calmness of the evening means the work is finished, what’s done is done and that’s that.
Here’s to long shadows and longer rides.
- arkaitse likes this
- eliashakim likes this
- philogyny likes this
- windingify likes this
- way-of-travel reblogged this from 18milesperhour
- eat-ride-sleep-repeat reblogged this from 18milesperhour
- eskapo likes this
- lamin8ed likes this
- smallself likes this
- thomasmcenany likes this
- postrockoccam likes this
- plummyengrams reblogged this from 18milesperhour
- abbylwatson likes this
- someoneisalwaysfaster likes this
- yerawizardjustin reblogged this from 18milesperhour
- 18milesperhour posted this