HAPPY FRIDAY. RIDE YOUR BIKE THIS WEEKEND.
Like Clark Gable and Joan Crawford here. Actually Joan’s the only one pedaling, Clark’s just getting his pistol diddled.
While not bicycle-related, I feel I must include this Crawford vehicle. Although it’s the worst movie ever made, it’s got the best phrase in the trailer (“…with the strength of twenty demons…”) that I plan on using to describe my cycling exploits from now on.
And last but certainly not least…Tara.
(photo courtesy of Rides A Bike)
- marktaylor-cunningham likes this
- donblog reblogged this from bikes-cycling
- donblog likes this
- hjklword likes this
- stevecarroll likes this
- mooiefietsennicebikes likes this
- chopper591 likes this
- bostonisapunkrocker likes this
- bikes-cycling reblogged this from geocycle2010
- frkout likes this
- tcwph likes this
- someheresomethere likes this
- lifein1945 reblogged this from 18milesperhour
- ehernandezs reblogged this from radjunk666
- radjunk666 reblogged this from drunkcyclist
- domeakindness likes this
- drunkcyclist reblogged this from 18milesperhour and added:
- oldbikepunk likes this
- hm7 reblogged this from geocycle2010
- wordscancrushtheworld likes this
- highheelsandtwowheels likes this
- secondhandnature likes this
- susandennis likes this
- geocycle2010 reblogged this from 18milesperhour
- geocycle2010 likes this
- 18milesperhour posted this