HAPPY FRIDAY. RIDE YOUR BIKE THIS WEEKEND.
About a week to go before we head off to do the Old Pueblo. And about 12 hours into the race, we’ll be feeling like Mr. Bones up there.
Actually, according to so-called “experts,” riding a bike should give that guy a lot to worry about.
If he’s worried about the right saddle to properly cradle his super-exposed sit bones, we’ve got just the thing.
To properly cradle your bike, bones is the answer as well.
And with that, take it away, Bill.
- radjunk666 likes this
- juarkordphoto likes this
- drunkcyclist reblogged this from geocycle2010
- mollmctoot likes this
- leaversandtakers likes this
- theover40cyclist reblogged this from 18milesperhour and added:
- theangrypragmatist likes this
- justcallmefae likes this
- calebhenshaw reblogged this from 18milesperhour
- yourwordsareauniverse likes this
- simplymesimplyfashion reblogged this from 18milesperhour
- geocycle2010 reblogged this from 18milesperhour
- geocycle2010 likes this
- 18milesperhour posted this