HAPPY FRIDAY. RIDE YOUR BIKE THIS WEEKEND.
But don’t talk on the phone while you’re doing it. It’s not against the law, Bogie, but it ain’t wise.
Well, unless you’re trying to secure a bike rental in Morocco. Only a few extra Dirhams to return the bike in Casablanca.
Worth the extra Dirhams because cycling in Morocco seems like no walk in the park. ‘Cause that park’s a massive, forboding desert that’s apparently full of marauders and unexploded mines. I shall never bitch about Piuma Canyon again.
All the bike shops in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
Can’t leave without a Maltese Falcon reference. How about these: not exactly the stuff that dreams are made of.
Now ride. If your group ride leaves and you’re not in it, you’ll regret it. Maybe not today and maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your life.
(photo courtesy of Rides A Bike)
- jammieme900 likes this
- linsannjohnson reblogged this from romanticcdaydreams
- buckzumhoff likes this
- mylifeisasilentfilm reblogged this from romanticcdaydreams
- phantomkat813 likes this
- gestureandform likes this
- gypsyqueenlife reblogged this from romanticcdaydreams
- schatzebrown likes this
- workingclassdandy likes this
- thehereticthatmakesthefire reblogged this from romanticcdaydreams and added:
- romanticcdaydreams reblogged this from 18milesperhour and added:
- kozmikova likes this
- dublinize reblogged this from geocycle2010 and added:
- sweetpath reblogged this from gw1
- nomoleste likes this
- geocycle2010 reblogged this from 18milesperhour
- swngdsh reblogged this from hm7
- gw1 reblogged this from hm7
- hm7 reblogged this from j-trad
- j-trad reblogged this from 18milesperhour
- geocycle2010 likes this
- 18milesperhour posted this